5.5 sack or 3500 psi Concrete $ 145.50 per cubic yard 6 sack or 4000 psi Concrete $ 148.50 per cubic yard Additional Cement $ 6.00 per sack of cement Type III - High early winter mix $ 3.00 per sack of cement HOURS OF DELIVERY: 6:00 AM - 5:00 PM Included in price of concrete.
For grades C8/C10/C15 the average concrete pouring cost is around £90 per m3. For grades C20/C25 you''re looking at a cost of about £95 per m3. For grades C30/C35 the average price is £100 per m3. Or, if you want grades C40/C45 the average cost of concrete pouring is about £110 per m3. If you''re not sure how much concrete you''re going ...
· Cost of hiring a professional. Based on quotes posted on Service , you can expect to pay between $400 to $1500 for the excavation of a property.The size and complexity of your job will determine the final cost. You can expect to pay anywhere to $150/hour for the combined service of an excavator and tip truck and around $90/hour for a bobcat or two-tonne excavator.
Concrete cost per cubic metre sits at average $250 to $300/m3 for the material only, whereas it can start at low $160/m3 and reach even $550/m3 plus GST. You also need to count in $60 to $80 per hour for concreters'' labour rates when calculating concreting costs on a per-cubic-metre basis.
Typically you can expect to pay between $250 and $350 per cubic metre of concrete within Sydney and the West. This will be higher for loads under 4m3 as suppliers charge additional fees. To give you an idea of why it''s important to compare the market, the following prices were collected over the phone* during 9 March 2016 for a cash on delivery ...
· Concrete price increases in most East Coast regions of between $5.00 and $8.00/m3 equating to around 3-4%, effective between 1 October 2016 and 1 November 2016 (depending on location). Aggregate price increases in Victoria/Tas and NSW metro of between $1.50 and $3.00/tonne equating to around 6-9%, effective 1 November 2016.
Concrete Costs. The cost of concrete varies by region and the amount you''ll pay per cubic yard is different for every supplier. Some suppliers charge as low as $100 per cubic yard while others may charge as high as $150 or more. Additives to the mix and delivery fees can increase the cost…
· Stained Concrete Price. $4 - $10 per square foot. Polished Concrete Cost. $3 - $12 per square foot. Concrete Floor Cost. $2 - $12 per square foot. Concrete Countertops Cost. $65 - $135 per square foot. When compared with the cost of other materials decorative concrete is a mid-range option.
· The cost of concrete driveway can range from $1,530 to $10,530 depending on the size of your site, type of finish and preparation work. On 18m 2 plain concrete driveways, the price can be around $1,530 to $3,510 including materials and labour.. Concrete driveways are more durable and versatile compared from other types. The cost of concrete driveways is generally attractive as it has …
The average cost for a standard 12′ x 12′ shed concrete slab costs roughly: $720 – $1,200. or $6 – $10.00 per square foot. However, costs can rise if you''d like to have something decorative as a stamped concrete patio, or if you''re looking to have curves and other decorative edging features installed.
The average cost for a yard of 3000 psi. concrete is $110.00. ($110 ÷ 81 = 1.36) Concrete at 4" thick costs $1.36 per square foot. A cubic yard of concrete at 6 inches thick covers 54 square feet. If you use the same 3000 psi. cost of $110.00 per yard it equals ($110 ÷ 54 = 2.04) Concrete at 6" thick costs $2.04 per square foot.
Additional hand-excavation of typical soil will cost around $50 per cubic yard. Typical additional residential site clearing and preparation tasks range in cost from $0.50 to $1.50 per sq.ft. depending on amount and size of material, and transport.
Costs Of Asphalt And Concrete Driveways. So what about the cost differences between asphalt and concrete driveways? Asphalt driveways installation cost can be from $30 – $60 per square metre, while the cost of a concrete driveway per square metre may be anywhere between $40 and $100, and this price will be higher if you start adding decorative elements.
· posted 2017-Sep-5, 3:45 pm AEST. The best way to price concrete is per m 3 and allow approximately $650 for each cubic metre; for a 150mm thick slab you can then estimate $8500.00. User #187629 1308 posts.
· The minimum concrete delivery for ready-mix concrete is a truckload of about 10 cubic yards at $119 to $147 per cubic yard. If you order less than 10 cubic yards of cement, there will be an additional fee of approximately $53 per cubic yard.
Jetclean offers professional paver and concrete sealing service. We have solutions to protect and enhance your exterior floors. Call Jetclean on 1300 302 101 for a free quote. Button. Jetclean specialises in sealing pattern pave, stamped concrete, stencil paving and spray-on-paving surfaces.
Average Cost of Concrete Driveway. Most concrete driveway installation costs between $1,800 and $6,000 or $4 to $15 per square foot. The average is just above $3,000 or $6 per square foot. Factors like location, size, decorative elements, potential reinforcement and removing the existing surface can all influence that range.
· The average cost of a concrete slab per square metre ranges from $64 to $108 depending on the thickness of the concrete slab and the city you live in. The cost of a concrete slab in Perth, which is at $64 to $79 per m², is the most affordable across the country, followed by Adelaide, Melbourne, and Brisbane.
Concrete Prices. The average cost of concrete is $119 to $147 per cubic yard, which includes delivery up to 20 miles.Pouring plain concrete costs $5 to $10 per square foot depending on the quality, while colored, stamped, or stained concrete costs $8 to $18 per square foot to install.
The cost per cubic yard of 3000 psi concrete for this slab was $92.00 dollars. That''s $11,040.00 just for the concrete! The cost for a yard of concrete will vary in different parts of the country and all over the world. I can give you a good idea of what concrete cost per cubic yard in the Northeast part of the U.S.A. specifically Maine.
· The cost of concrete per cubic metre in Australia is anywhere from $200 - $300+ per m3 (cubic metre), though you could pay as much as $350 for 40 MPa strength. You may also need to consider the cost of cutting concrete if you are undergoing a renovation or need to remove concrete.
For a basic project in zip code 47474 with 120 square feet, the cost to Install a Concrete Pad starts at $7.96 - $9.75 per square foot*. Actual costs will depend on job size, conditions, and options. To estimate costs for your project: 1. Set Project Zip Code Enter the Zip Code for the location where labor is hired and materials purchased.
· Expect to pay $50 to $75 per square metre for spray-on concrete, $60 to $85 per square metre for plain concrete, $75 to $90 per square metre for coloured concrete and $100 to $150 per square metre for exposed aggregate or a decorative stencilled finish. For the cost of concrete per m3, expect to pay $200 to $300 per cubic metre.
Prices on ready–mixed concrete are net and due for payment on or before thirty days after date of invoice. On overdue accounts, interest at 1.5% monthly (18% per annum) will be charged. The above prices are firm only if covered by a written quotation and are subject to terms and conditions thereon.
The Australian Concrete Driveways calculator feature is strictly for prospective client use and should only be used as a tool for budgeting. Prospective clients should contact Australian Concrete Driveways for a quote based on their specific needs.
Eureka Concrete - Pricing. Eureka Pre-Mix Concrete operates maxi and mini trucks, enabling the firm to supply small and large quanities for any size project. The following prices are for quantities of N20 mix supplied using mini-mix trucks within the Greater Ballarat area. Mini-Mix Truck Dimensions.
Waiting Time. Waiting time is charged after 30 minutes on small truckloads at $1.20 per minute, and after 45 minutes on large truckloads at $2.50 per minute. It is essential to factor this into your planning so as your costs remain within your budget. Enquire today for all your small to medium-sized ready mix concrete …
Concrete in Australia can cost anything from $150 per square metre to $300 per square metre depending on where you live and the distance you are from a concrete plant. In this example Jill and Terry pay no more than $250 plus GST per cubic metre for their concrete as they are close to a concrete plant in a relatively well built up area.
Concrete tiled roof $49 to $75/m2 Terracotta tiled roof 2$62 to $100/m Slate tiled roof (traditional system) 2$300 to $500/m ... (per Lm) $50 to $75/Lm Re-point mortar $10 to $20/m2 brick wall ... This part of the guide provides some typical costs for common renovation and addition projects. It assumes use of standard materials, fixtures and ...
· The cost of a concrete slab will generally be calculated based on how big the area that needs to be covered is, and you''ll typically pay between $75 and $110 per square metre, according to tradie listing site, hipages. However, the actual price can be influenced by many factors, including:
Cost of Concrete Delivery in Kentucky. $92.95 per cubic yard (3,000 psi 3/4" crushed stone) (Range: $87.70 - $98.19) Free Estimates from Local Pros.
Sub-base preparation – this runs on average .60 – $1.25 per square foot and involves site-work prep: Grading, compacting the top-grade, 2″x4″ or 2″x6″ wood forms and installing wire-mesh. Concrete Mix – Concrete costs an average of $100 per cubic yard according to NRMCA; Concrete Driveways – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist